Given the Covid situation, we regret that course dates can not be guaranteed.
If you book onto a course that subsequently has to be cancelled, we will offer you the chance to transfer to another course (space permitting) or give you a full refund.
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of participants has not been met within 2 weeks of the start date, courses may be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Where a course is fully booked we can accept further names in case of a cancellation.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your place, please contact us as soon as possible.
- For cancellations more than 4 weeks before the course date we offer a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another course date, minus £10 to cover our administration costs.
- For cancellations within 4 weeks of the course date no refund or transfer is offered, unless we are able to fill the place or if special circumstances apply. We reserve the right to decide whether the latter applies.
Course details and directions: Details of what you will need to bring and directions to the Trust will be emailed to you after booking.
Ages: All courses are suitable for participants aged 16+.
- Camping at Dyfed Permaculture Farm Trust.
- Cilwendeg House in Waungilwen. Bed and Breakfast or self catering (2 miles away)
- Bwthyn Gwyrdd self catering cabin (less then 1 mile on foot, 2 miles by car)
- The Ceridwen Centre in Drefelin. Bed and Breakfast or self catering (2 miles away)
- Melin Pandy Bed and Breakfast in Newcastle Emlyn (5 miles away)